Terrific Spots to Take a Taco!
- Nearest and dearest to us, tiny oceanfront McGregor Park has shady benches, landscaped grass seating, and a charming clock tower.
- Maffeo Sutton Park is home to a sheltered beach, plenty of oceanview picnic tables, and an island themed playground.
- Sultry beaches and endless picnic tables. Pinch yourself – you’re not dreaming! Newcastle Island Marine Park has extensive hiking trails, beaches, camping, and both historical and cultural sites.
- Taking your tacos to the beach is always a good plan, but eating tacos in the Protection Island ferry waiting room has it hazards. Islanders have been known to bite! Residential Protection Island is dotted with public parks and beaches.
- Follow the ‘masts’ up to the top level of Pioneer Plaza. Oceanview benches and a charming fountain await.